Communications Manager / Communications Specialist (m/w/d) am Max-Delbrück-Centrum (MDC)
Communications Manager/Communications Specialist (m/w/d)
The LifeTime management team and the MDC Communications Department are looking for a:
Communications Manager / Communications Specialist
- Conceptual development and current support of communication (internal and external) for LifeTime on all channels with all stakeholders (webpage, monthly newsletter, social media)
- Contact to media
- Coordination with the relevant communication departments of international partners in questions of LifeTime media work
- Conception and support of events such as conferences and panel discussions
- Creation of a comms kit for PR materials, posters, PowerPoint-presentations, templates of all kinds
- Conception and implementation of PR materials (flyers, brochures, videos)
- Close cooperation with and active support of the Team responsible for development of a communication strategy for the next ten years
- Several years of professional experience in the communications department of a scientific institution and/or as a science journalist.
- Experience in project management, commitment to coordination, cooperation and international networking
- International work experience and willingness to travel
- Degree in Medical Sciences, Biology, Chemistry or other science related topics
- English at native language level, very good German, French would be great
- RRI, Open Science and Knowledge Mapping are not unknown words for you.
International working environment
Work in one of the most exciting international research fields in biomedicine and in a highly motivated team
Salary TVÖD 13
The position is initially limited to one year.